Glasses after the apocalypse

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The cracked lenses in the glasses pictured here reminded me of a food fight in the school cafeteria one day when I was a little kid. During the fracas, I happened to look across the table at this kid who had glasses, just as someone shot a pea at him. The pea landed smack dab in the middle of one of his lenses, and he did a little jump in his seat before removing the glasses to peer at the offending object and wipe it off. I don't know why, but that memory still makes me chuckle.

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm laser enhanced! Very liberating feeling being able to take that concern off the table.....my wife and kids are screwed though.

Garand

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a few spare pairs that I picked up from Zenni on the cheap. I plan to pick up a few more pair in the near future.

Normally I wear contacts, but having a pair of glasses in my truck, motorcycle tank bag, hunting bag, laptop bag sure could come in handy. Currently I only have 2 spares, but the one that was in my motorcycle bag paid for itself a few months ago when I was out of town!

Check that company out, not bad at all for the money.

Nighthawk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Along the same lines for all the dooms dayers. have you ever though how many people will actually survive or die that take Meds. every day just to be able to have a normal life. There may be more of these people than you think. No more drug stores, do more drugs being produced. Dogs and Cats living together!

Surveyor1653

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Your average insulin diabetic, heart attack waiting to happen, clogged artery American is going to be dead and not even know it. People say they're afraid of gangs. Pssshh, I'm more worried about all the kids coming off their damned Ritalin. It'll be Lord of the Flies before you can say "Sit down and do your homework."

It would sure suck to be half blind, stumbling around in need of specs, though.

Latest posts

Top Bottom