Glock 21 questions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What is the value of Gen 2 G21?

Also, is it possible to convert these older gen guns to 10mm?

Even if it was possible; why not just sell the 21 and buy a 10MM instead? Or buy a 10mm of your choosing in the first place?

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Barrel and magazine is all you need , barrel may take a little fitting to fit your 21 but not much. You can get a heavy duty recoil spring if you want but the G21 and 20 stock springs are the same. I did go to a heavier recoil spring because I was loading hot for hunting but found the pistol was 100% reliable with the stock G21 spring.

Dangerousways

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had several glock 21 with 10mm conversion. Easy conversion. I would keep it and buy extra barrels for it. I usually just get some on Ebay. $100 or so used.can also convert to other calibers. Look at the 460 Rowland conversion if you want something different.

ttt

Marksman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any reason to get a new extractor as well? I do plan on using hotter loads like buffalo Bore for this project.

I didn’t realize there is a market for the older G21. I have a pair that only had a total of 13 rounds through them.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Is there any reason to get a new extractor as well? I do plan on using hotter loads like buffalo Bore for this project.

I didn’t realize there is a market for the older G21. I have a pair that only had a total of 13 rounds through them.

There is a mod you can do to the G21 extractor that will let the extractor close further to work with 10mm and still work with 45 acp. Several videos on youtube to show you how.

Latest posts

Top Bottom