Glock 22 Gen 3 New Orleans PD trade ins $279.95

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Backstrap

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I had intended to post a thank you to bigred1 for the link to these guns as I wound up purchasing one a while back - so thanks! It was in good condition when I received it except for the slide release - looked like someone had beat on it with a cinder block as the spring was an “S” shape. Replaced that, along with the firing pin and recoil spring and it functions perfectly. Very slight holster wear, but overall in very good condition. It only came with one magazine which was chewed up so I replaced it also. The NOPD engraving on the slide is cool, and the serial number is “NO****PD” - very cool to have a Glock with such a unique serial number!

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
You know those all been underwater.

Aren’t you supposed to clean them in the dishwasher?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had intended to post a thank you to bigred1 for the link to these guns as I wound up purchasing one a while back - so thanks! It was in good condition when I received it except for the slide release - looked like someone had beat on it with a cinder block as the spring was an “S” shape. Replaced that, along with the firing pin and recoil spring and it functions perfectly. Very slight holster wear, but overall in very good condition. It only came with one magazine which was chewed up so I replaced it also. The NOPD engraving on the slide is cool, and the serial number is “NO****PD” - very cool to have a Glock with such a unique serial number!
Remember to use Jet Dry in your dishwasher and it'll come out spot free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom