Glock 26: Still Here?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have had three gen 4 26s, and one gen 3 26. Never tried the G5. One day it clicked in my head that I could just as easily carry a 19, and I never went back. I do enjoy them, but I can't shoot worth shite with em at 25 yards, but then again same goes for my 43 so...
At the moment I don't own a 26 or a 19. I carry a G45 with a +2 19X mag unless there's some sort of extenuating circumstances or I need to deep conceal, and that's the only reason I still own a G43.
I would definitely give a 26 another shot, but only if I could get a good deal on a grey frame gen 5, and that just hasn't happened yet. I've actually never seen a gen 5 26 grey frame for under $539 so I haven't purchased.

slas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a gen 2.5 that I recently got a Vedder lighttuck for. It's the only 9mm I own now since I decided on 45 for all else and reloading. Over the years I've often discussed it in trade deals, but every time I get it out and handle it and shoot it I renege. Now that I have the Vedder I've been carrying it more and more and have decided it isn't going anywhere.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have a gen 2.5 that I recently got a Vedder lighttuck for. It's the only 9mm I own now since I decided on 45 for all else and reloading. Over the years I've often discussed it in trade deals, but every time I get it out and handle it and shoot it I renege. Now that I have the Vedder I've been carrying it more and more and have decided it isn't going anywhere.

How do you find it best carried in the Vedder? Traditional Strong Side IWB? Appendix?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom