Glock 30

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amadera

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Have been looking for a 45 acp winter carry. After much research and questions on just about every forum I frequent I picked up a Glock 30. Took it go the range yesterday and wow! Everything I read and heard is true! Shoots as soft as my full size steel frame 1911!. Great platform for the 45 acp. Ten plus one and just slightly bigger than the G26, I’m in love!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Engineman1960

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Might try the Glock 30S (Glock 30SF frame -- Glock 36 slide) A bit more recoil -- little less weight from the slide.

https://www.thetruthaboutguns.com/gun-review-glock-30/

https://us.glock.com/en/pistols/g30s

Have to shoot one to compare between the Glock 30 and Glock 30S.

Appears from your post, you have already chose your firearm -- My decisions were a bit more pricey in the long run.

Started with a Glock 21; then Glock 36; 30; 30SF and finally 30S -- mixed a Kahr P45 during that time.

Last edited:

rc508pir

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Love Glocks but the model designations are a cluster ****. Theres the G45 thats, wait, what? A 9mm?

I mean it started off alright... The G17, OK i get it. Its got 17 rds. Just started going cockeyed after that

PanhandleGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Love Glocks but the model designations are a cluster ****. Theres the G45 thats, wait, what? A 9mm?

I mean it started off alright... The G17, OK i get it. Its got 17 rds. Just started going cockeyed after that

And a G40 that’s a 10mm...

And why did they make the G44 a .22 and not a .44 Magnum. Haha

Latest posts

Top Bottom