Glock 36

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Preacher99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I wouldn't mind having a g36, I find that the size capacity ratio isn't that great. The gun isn't much if any smaller than a g19 or 23 and holds far fewer rounds. Also the g30 holds 4 more rounds and while is fatter isn't much harder to conceal.

Spooln-Rex

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My brother has a G36. he loves it and i have shot it. needless to say i shoot my G19 better but the recoil i thought wasnt all that bad. also we had a little fun and shot at a few targets at 100yds without any problems after figuring out the bullet drop. Either way very concealable and .45 power in a small package. my only complaint is mag capacity but get what you want i would suggest finding someone or somewhere to try it out before buying and even compare to others you are interested in.

Commander Keen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not a huge fan of it. Not because of any flaws in the weapon itself, but rather the feel of the grip. I have pretty big hands, so a G30 or G21 feel much better for me, and therefore I am more accurate with them.

TonyT

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried a Glock 36 for several years. It was totally reliable with a wide variety of factory ammo and reloads and surprisingly accurate for a short barreled pistol. I have medium-large hands ca 100mm across the knuckles and found it very easy to grip with one finger under the mag. It's a very controlable 45 ACP - in my expereince it shoots easier than a full size 1911. With a 6+1 shot capacity in a quite concealable 45 ACP I belive it's a real winner. The only reason I stopped carryint was that I could not truly concealit with summer clothing and opted for a Kahr PM-9 in a pocket holster.

mmcbeat

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one (key word "had"). Only Glock I was not happy with. It was an ealyy M36 (an E series). I really liked the size of the gun but it was not reliable, jammed at least once every mag. Two trips back to Glock did not fix the problems so I traded it for a 2nd Gen M17 at a gun show.

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Great pistol to conceal. Not meant for target practice because it does kick like a mule. If shooting a lot of rounds in one session you have to use mags with the extension or else it will pinch your pinky.

Definitely a good pistol to trust your life with but don't expect to win an IDPA match with it.

stolar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Had one and really liked it. Compact, reliable and accurate. About the same size as a G19 but with less than half the capacity. Ended up selling it and buying a second G19...

Latest posts

Top Bottom