• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Glock 42, G42

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thor447

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
Been once sometime around late 2019 or early 2020. Don't really remember anything about it. I just happened to be in the area a saw a gun shop. It's too far for me normally. I'm sure others here could provide better info.

CutBaitNBlowSh*tUp4ALivin

I like rimfire and rimfire accessories. Yup. Mmhmm
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
I have a buddy in Moore that won't shop anywhere else. I've only been one time but customer service was top notch. I saw one of my old pistols in their used cabinet. Only reason I remember that day. Decent selection and prices, but small store

andrsnsm

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
is that a decent store? never been there

It’s a small shop but I won’t go anywhere else. Before the shortage he had a great inventory of 9mm pistols plus some 1911’s, .22’s, and other. Right now the distributors don’t have anything so it is really hit or miss anywhere you go. They always had the most competitive prices and people would drive from an hour or more away to shop there.

The owners are great folks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Top Bottom