Glock 43 who's got one??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by the poop hole, HH, on the way home and got off about 80 rounds right out of the box. Ran like a Glock, zero malfunctions. Very easy to shoot, very easy recoil. I found it much easier to shoot than the shields I have shot in the past. The shield always felt like it was going to slip up and out of my hand. The grip fits into the palm just like the gen4 26 does.

Trigger has a good break and a very positive reset. Trigger pull is slightly heavier than my other, bigger glocks but I would imagine it will smooth out some. I did not notice the heavier trigger while shooting.

I was expecting a little more recoil, but it was very similar to the 26.

I really liked the kahr cm9 and I would say this is much better. It fits into the same pocket holster I used for the cm9 and fits just fine in my pocket.

It's a keeper for me and I'm looking forward to more rounds down range.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
�� maybe I'll get one in about 6 months. Lol. Seriously though, glad to hear the positive things about it. I had no doubts though. I just noticed on bargain guns via arms list that they have 3 in stock for $550. I think that is way too high but I may be wrong. What do you guys think. And my dad knows the guy who owns it.

Last edited:

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
�� maybe I'll get one in about 6 months. Lol. Seriously though, glad to hear the positive things about it. I had no doubts though. I just noticed on bargain guns via arms list that they have 3 in stock for $550. I think that is way too high but I may be wrong. What do you guys think. And my dad knows the guy who owns it.

That is a bit too much; but some folks will pay that much or more to get one NOW, just like they will pay $75 or even more for a brick of bulk .22lr ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom