Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
All the buzz over on Glock Talk is the rumor of a single stack 9mm Glock dubbed the model 43 that will be unveiled this spring/summer.

The rumor is that it will be larger than the Glock 42 but smaller than a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield.

Anybody else heard about this? Mark? Gabe? Hoov? You guys are in da bizness...any truth to the tales? :anyone:

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The gun will have to be a little larger. As far as timing, I'm waiting on my inside voices to give me a date.

firefighterguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
On another forum I frequent a dealer said he got word that their will be a Glock 43 released in June I believe. Supposed to be 6 rounds. He said its a done deal. I will definitely be getting one of these.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The rumor is that it will be larger than the Glock 42 but smaller than a Smith & Wesson M&P Shield.
I pray to God that it either be the same size or larger than the Shield.
Cuz if it's only a 6+1 in 9mm then if it comes out in .40 it'll only be 5+1.
That'll be disappointing.
Now if it's the same size or larger than the Shield, I'll get it fo' sho'!
Also, I hope it ain't as wired lookin' as the 42. Compared to all the other Glocks, it don't even look like one. Even the 36 looks like a regular Glock!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in, but I'll wait until the bugs are worked out until I get one. Especially if it has problems like the 42 has experienced. Probably go with an LC9s, CCP or RAMI in the meantime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Top Bottom