Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I carried Glock for many years, but finally switched platforms because of one unresolved issue. With my fat hands and short fingers, I couldn't reach the trigger properly with a proper grip. The M&P was the first plastic pistol that allowed me proper trigger reach, so I've stuck with them since they were released...and have had great success with the M&P. I can make due with a Glock by turning it sideways in my hand a little, but that brings on a whole other set of issues...so when I started shooting seriously (i.e., lots of practice, USPSA, etc.) it wasn't an option. After Glock released the 36 model, I thought they'd eventually make a similar model in 9/40, but it never came. No problem...I was content with the M&P. But this 43 does have my interest, and I'll try one out someday.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not going to be released until 4/10.

tapatalk.imageshack.com_v2_15_04_06_61af8155f7a0fad433620cd8591d86a5.jpg

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK, let's say for argument that you're injured or shot and you have no choice but to limp wrist. The damned gun should be reliable no matter what and with a normal grip. If a gun isn't reliable when limp writing, I won't have anything to do with it....and I don't limp wrist.

The only problem I have seen from the G42 is people limp wristing. That is not the gun. That is just people who think that they are better shooters then they really are.

Latest posts

Top Bottom