Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
OK, let's say for argument that you're injured or shot and you have no choice but to limp wrist. The damned gun should be reliable no matter what and with a normal grip. If a gun isn't reliable when limp writing, I won't have anything to do with it....and I don't limp wrist.

Gonna be a problem then; limp wristing will cause malf's in lottsa semi-autos. Sorry, but it's true.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Never had a gun; 1911, SIG, HK, Springer XD, Glock that malfunctioned when I intentionally limp wristed. My wife shoots with relatively limp wrists. She's never had a problem with my Glock 19. If she had, I would have gotten another gun for home defense that didn't do this. Sorry, if a gun malfunctions while limp wristing something is wrong with the gun.

Gonna be a problem then; limp wristing will cause malf's in lottsa semi-autos. Sorry, but it's true.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
The Truth About Guns has a poll on its homepage asking "Which new 9mm would you buy?" The choices are the FNS-9c and the Glock 43. With 2,797 votes as I write this, the FNS-9c leads the Glock 43 by a 56% to 44% margin.

Completely different gun, but the FNs are a significant step up from any glock. Better trigger, sights, and ergos. But this is the Glock they should've built 10 years ago, so now they are behind the curve and from the looks of the gun, they'll stay behind.

Latest posts

Top Bottom