Glock 43?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Will you buy a G43 ASAP?

• Hellya! I'll be camped out at my LGS to get my grubby mitts on one!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alaskan Shooter

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello to all, new guy here. I picked up my 43 on Tuesday and thought I should share a little on the topic. First off I was never one of those Glock guys but talked myself into the G42 after shooting my buddies. I was fortunate enough to be in the right place at the right time Tuesday and am I ever glad I was. Glocks aren't so bad after all haha. Shot it for the first time today at TriCity as was totally happy with every aspect of it. Enough so that I now regret buying that 42 to some degree as I new I would. I made some new friends out there and let them shoot the 43 as well. All parties present were impressed. The 43 feels so much better than the 42 in my opinion. If there is a subtle drawback (at least to me) was that the grips felt a little slick. Nothing that a Tuff Grip didn't solve however. Hope this may help anyone out there that may be looking at the 43 or the 42. Just my 2 cents

Last edited:

bigfug

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Handled one today, wasnt terribly impressed. Almost identical in size to a P40 we stuck it next to. Almost everything in its size has an additional round and better grips. I wanted to like it and wanted one, but I'll probably hold off and go for any of the other single stack 9's out there that have proven themselves.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Handled one today, wasnt terribly impressed. Almost identical in size to a P40 we stuck it next to. Almost everything in its size has an additional round and better grips. I wanted to like it and wanted one, but I'll probably hold off and go for any of the other single stack 9's out there that have proven themselves.

Interesting how some of us react differently to a new toy on the market. The grips were, to me, one of the really nice thing about this new pistol. Just fit right in my hand so darn well. It's the Shield's grips I don't care for.

Latest posts

Top Bottom