• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

Want To Buy Glock 43X...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
200w.gif

Glock 'em down

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 99.1%
109   1   0
Last bump. Still looking for a Glock 43X.

I should probably mention that I need it to be in FACTORY condition. Nothing done to the insides, no RDS, no aftermarket anything. Just a plain, Jane, run of the mill, factory Glock 43X.

I've had a few good offers, but they all had something special done to them. As an LEO, I can't have that. It's gotta be right out of the box.

I'd rather help out a fellow OSA member and purchase one here, but more than likely, I'll just buy a new one (blue label) from GT Distributors.

:thanku:

AKmoose

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Last bump. Still looking for a Glock 43X.

I should probably mention that I need it to be in FACTORY condition. Nothing done to the insides, no RDS, no aftermarket anything. Just a plain, Jane, run of the mill, factory Glock 43X.

I've had a few good offers, but they all had something special done to them. As an LEO, I can't have that. It's gotta be right out of the box.

I'd rather help out a fellow OSA member and purchase one here, but more than likely, I'll just buy a new one (blue label) from GT Distributors.

:thanku:
How about this one?
https://shop.soonerstatepawn.com/It...-Black-Steel/8ebc05c421fe42b7bd2443f093f5c6cf