Glock giggle switch

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Anybody have any feedback on the "paper weights" for their glock? Always see them for sale but never knew if they were just a trap or could actually be useful if SHTF.

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have fired several post-sample full-auto Glocks. They are fun, but that is about it. In a SHTF situation they would only be useful for wasting your limited & irreplaceable ammo supply. You also run the risk of the seller being busted and the ATF getting his customer list with your name on it. YMMV

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Never shot a full auto Glock before, but I have shot a full auto Beretta 92. It have a very high rate of fire and was hard to control.

NightShade

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yep, better off with something that has a burst fire mode if you want anything like that for SHTF. But if you can't squeeze off three rounds in a short time it probably won't help much, just get the 5 inch barrel shotty and let em have it.

Capm_Spaulding

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have hands on experience with an actual g18, granted it was only briefly during full auto Friday in WA, but it wasn't terrible to keep under control. I'm not worried about that, I'm just curious if anyone has tried or heard of anyone trying the aftermarket switches. They say it's legal to own 80% complete, and I would not finish the assembly to test it out, so just curious if anyone here class 3 dealer or whatever else has tried it.

SPDguns

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot a Glock 18*, alot. Hands down one of the funnest full-auto's on the planet. With the proper technique, and a little practice, it is very controllable with one hand at close range (10 yards or less). Anything beyond 10 yards, well, like I said, it is fun! And yes, I can prove it, you come up with the G-18 and we will go from there.

*Glock will only sell these to LE agencies, they are not available for individual LEO purchase or even Class 3 dealers. They cost under $400.

ssgrock3

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have shot a Glock 18*, alot. Hands down one of the funnest full-auto's on the planet. With the proper technique, and a little practice, it is very controllable with one hand at close range (10 yards or less). Anything beyond 10 yards, well, like I said, it is fun! And yes, I can prove it, you come up with the G-18 and we will go from there.

*Glock will only sell these to LE agencies, they are not available for individual LEO purchase or even Class 3 dealers. They cost under $400.
Amen and Amen. Stover Arms in Yukon let me shoot his 17 with switch and by gawd I would have one in a minute if possible and anywhere near affordable. 9mm is cheap to reload and Gawd damn fun to shoot.

zghorner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have hands on experience with an actual g18, granted it was only briefly during full auto Friday in WA, but it wasn't terrible to keep under control. I'm not worried about that, I'm just curious if anyone has tried or heard of anyone trying the aftermarket switches. They say it's legal to own 80% complete, and I would not finish the assembly to test it out, so just curious if anyone here class 3 dealer or whatever else has tried it.
Too late, you've already made "The List" with this thread.

Latest posts

Top Bottom