Glock hater thinking of buying a Glock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LBnM

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
One of the glocks MAY be in my future now. I'm not a glock hater and I've owned a few but none ever felt quite right to me. I always thought the G19 was about the perfect tool and almost bought a Gen 5. Still dont like the Glock trigger (or striker guns) but after today I may be able to live with one. I was in Atwoods in Tahlequah and they had both the 43x and 48 in stock. Had to handle them. The grip finally feels perfect to me. I don't need a stubby one but really liked the way the 48 handled. It just cries for a good IWB holster . I'll wait till the black ones come out but one may be in my future. It was heavy on my mind till I went from Atwoods to the range and shot my SA 911 and 9mm 1911. They both purred thru a couple hundred rounds and made me forget the Glock for awhile. But....maybe!

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Took the 48 out again after carrying it for the past few weeks. All the lint was getting noticable so I figured it was time to shake it off and make sure it works with the lint/lube mixture.
She ran. No problems whatsoever.
I'm definitely still not a Glock fanboy, but I do like this model.

My Talon grips for the X came in today. Vickers Tactical says they have an extended slide stop in the works. I’m also looking at a Ghost connector and I’m thinking about getting a set of Ameri-Glo sights like yours.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m gonna give the stock grips a chance first, then Talons are a real possibility. I’m thinking fiber optic front sight for my little X. Red or green? Prob go red.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’m gonna give the stock grips a chance first, then Talons are a real possibility. I’m thinking fiber optic front sight for my little X. Red or green? Prob go red.

My preference would br green. I find it easier to see it in the daylight.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My preference would br green. I find it easier to see it in the daylight.

I have or have had both. Doesn’t really make a difference, as long as it’s about as big around as a quarter, I should be able to see it.

Last edited:

Ignored Member

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Ameriglo protector sights for the win.

51DF6WNc6LL._SX425_.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom