Glock Models

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheLastDaze

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
you're right forgot the 41 and didn't even think to look for compensated..

so you're saying the competition guns will be done away with??

making them "collector" pieces and at that worth more $$$$$ ??

IMO they need to do away with the GAP line entirely, I mean who has one anyway...??

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
G34 and G35 are not compensated. The slides are milled for weight saving purposes, balance and reliability. They are not being discontinued.

Agree about the GAP.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
We need a graphic with all of those models, PLUS the differences in the Gen 1/2/3/4.

Jus'sayin'.

And people here are horrible about just listing a gun by model number. If I don't know what it is offhand (the majority), I have to go look it up myself to see if it's something I'm even marginally interested in. So, most of the time, if I don't recognize it or have some idea of what it is, it's unlikely I'm going to go to the trouble to research a gun just to see if it's something I might like and if the price is even in the ballpark. Therefore, the seller ends up losing me as a potential customer by being so vague or blase about their ad. Honestly, if it's not worth the time for you to spend 2 minutes writing a legible and at least complete ad, it's unlikely I'll be willing to do your work for you just so I can have the privilege of giving you my money.

Latest posts

Top Bottom