Glock Socks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rw1341

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have carried Glocks for years now, pretty much 24/7. These include the 21, 30 and 19. I to help with the slick nature of the grip on my first Glock (Gen 1,model 19) I used a piece of 2" bicycle inter tube. I would cut a piece of tube to be a hair longer than my grip, and pulled it up and over the grip. I then used small scissors to trim it in. One piece would easily last me six months on the street/everyday carry. One tube lasted me several years. The same size also works on my model 21's and 30. Besides being inexpensive, the rubber is tacky to the feel (even when wet), very thin so it doesn't make the grip any bigger and since it is black it blends in well on the gun.

Norman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have carried Glocks for years now, pretty much 24/7. These include the 21, 30 and 19. I to help with the slick nature of the grip on my first Glock (Gen 1,model 19) I used a piece of 2" bicycle inter tube. I would cut a piece of tube to be a hair longer than my grip, and pulled it up and over the grip. I then used small scissors to trim it in. One piece would easily last me six months on the street/everyday carry. One tube lasted me several years. The same size also works on my model 21's and 30. Besides being inexpensive, the rubber is tacky to the feel (even when wet), very thin so it doesn't make the grip any bigger and since it is black it blends in well on the gun.

I personally am not a huge fan of the rubber slip ons on a Glock. The innertube is a good way to do it, though. I like 3M anti skid tape commonly used on stairwells. I just got two pistols stippled though, and me likey.

Latest posts

Top Bottom