Glock Teasing New SMALLER Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got all excited when I heard about the 42, but all for nothing. Might be a good purse gun for the recoil sensitive.

Surprises me that Glock would make such a halfassed attempt into the pocket pistol market. The same pistol in 9mm or a smaller, thinner .380 would set set sales records.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got all excited when I heard about the 42, but all for nothing. Might be a good purse gun for the recoil sensitive.

Surprises me that Glock would make such a halfassed attempt into the pocket pistol market. The same pistol in 9mm or a smaller, thinner .380 would set set sales records.

That , and only LE can buy them, the rest of us "civilian's " have to wait for a used one.

I might just sell all my glocks and go back to M&p, XD, and start talkin crap about those stinkin blocks.

I never Really liked them anyway, I just went with the "Kuhl peeps", but No More ....blockheads.... 8/

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm going to take a T&E G41 and a G42 to local range on Thursday around lunch time (12-1pm or so) to test them out and see if I like them. If someone shows up with their own .380 or .45ACP ammo, I would be inclined to let them have a go so I can have feedback from other sources. I'd like to stick to the local indoor range but may have to go out to Banner Rd.

Latest posts

Top Bottom