Glock Teasing New SMALLER Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pokem807

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What I teach is that EVERYTIME a gun goes into your hand you check the chamber and mag. A person NEVER asks or trust another human being on earth to determine if the gun is loaded or no.

This is what I've hammered into my nephew's head. It's not about lacking trust or respect for the person handing you the weapon. It's about taking the opportunity to reinforce a good habit, and understanding everyone is human.

OutdoorAmericaStore

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We have had a ton of questions about these. Most revolve around availability and pricing. Clay addressed availability earlier in the thread and they should be shipped to us shortly and be available after they are announced at SHOT Show, Jan 14-17th. As far as pricing, even if we knew (We don't), we couldn't say without seriously running afoul of Glock. When we find out we will update as we can.

We will not be taking pre-orders or maintaining a waiting list for these or any other Glocks pistols at the moment. We may resume our "Special Order" process for our Blue Label Glocks once they begin shipping in a timely manner.

If you have any questions, feel free to PM or call.

~Gabe@OAS

CAR-AR-M16

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
www.boomershooter.com_forums_uploads_monthly_12_2013_post_1726_0_56584100_1387854919.jpg

www.boomershooter.com_forums_uploads_monthly_12_2013_post_1726_0_47194100_1387854952.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom