Glock Teasing New SMALLER Pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gsarg

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So, the obvious question: is Glock going back to straight grips (ie no finger grooves) since this will be the only current gen without them? The G26 is smaller, so it doesn't have to do with grip length/size?

criticalbass

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Even funnier are the comments some have made.

If Glock has decided to sell a .380, it's a stroke of genius. As more and more people realize they need at least one gun, the .380 is much easier to sell based on its minimal recoil. Of course, most folks who shoot their .380 much will see the need to move up to at least the 9 mm.

gearys 5600

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Even funnier are the comments some have made.

If Glock has decided to sell a .380, it's a stroke of genius. As more and more people realize they need at least one gun, the .380 is much easier to sell based on its minimal recoil. Of course, most folks who shoot their .380 much will see the need to move up to at least the 9 mm.

Exactly !!!! Glock will sell a lot more 26,'s and 19's, thanks to this new 380. LOL

MikesB12

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess there are people who get all giddy over the .380 round, I'm not one of them. My wife was shopping for a new CCW and mentioned the new Glock. (Worthless background story.....I used to own a G21, G27 and a G36, but sold them all off to satisfy my need for 1911's and XDs pistols). After learning that a 9mm wasn't available, she bought a S&W Shield in 9mm.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
LOL, theyre offering the 380..police only, to the public...blue label first...and everybody gets all giddy

Oh ,the've been making them for LE only for a LOng time....ohhhh i cant wait, makes me want to go buy a M&P

edit:my bad it was the 25 and 28 that was offered for LE only,
its a renamed 28

Last edited:

Hoov

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The 25 & 28 are completely different guns. I don't like 380, but it is small enough to slip in a back pocket. Trigger is heavier than normal. It kinda grows on ya'.

Latest posts

Top Bottom