Go Loud Kustoms Cerakote and Customization

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glock 19, finger grooves removed, undercut triggerguard, magazine release relief cut, and stippled in a 20lpi waffle pattern.

Glock 27, finger grooves removved, undercut triggerguard, magazine release relief cut, stippled, mirror polished internals and barrel, and a Cerakote Burnt Bronze slide.

FNH PBR, McRees Precision Stock, Vortex Optics, TPS Rings, 20MOA cant rail, Shilen Barrel, AAC Brakeout Muzzle Device, Go Loud Kustoms Cerakote in "MultiCam" design, custom blended barrel/action color.
[/URL

Glock 23, Polished internals, Kryptek style camo job on slide.
[URL=http://s1322.photobucket.com/user/derek71784/media/imagejpg13_zpsd157a1bc.jpg.html]

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks great. Is this your commercial business?

It is a registered business, I do not have a store front as of right now, and am working on getting my FFL currently. I've been doing this for a while for friends/family, etc and it has turned into friends of friends, then friend's friend's friends.... so I decided to start moving it towards the commercial side. I have a really good job though that I can't afford to leave at the time though.... hopefully one day!

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
That magazine release relief cut looks very well done. Keep up the good work and keep posting!

Thanks! I looked at a few that I though were really well done and took from each what I thought improved the function of the firearm. After the modification I smooth the plastic back to a factory type finish so it looks as though the modification came from the factory. To me it's about subtle details that some people will skip over, yet when they see it they say OOOHHHHHHH!

aviator41

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You're doing quite fine work, it all looks great. be VERY carefull you don't fall into the realm of gunsmithing without a license. bad things can happen and can mess up your future plans.

GoLoudKustoms

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Good looking out! Thanks for the advice, I'm working on everything as quickly as I can. I'm ready to get into it a little deeper, but as you said I'm definitely going to get the legal side taken care of before I start with that business.

Latest posts

Top Bottom