God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My God exists in my heart and my mind. My God gives me comfort and hope. My God told me to not to judge you other sumbitches, because he has that covered.

makeithappen

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm a Christian, but I think many religions point to the same God. I also don't believe my religion is better than someone else's. Loving your neighbor as yourself should a focus no matter which Avenue is chosen. If it is, many other things sort themselves out.

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
No person can convert you. God/Holy Spirit/Christ changing your heart can.............applies for Christianity. Conversion by His grace, not works.

IndVet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Centuries ago primitive man needed to believe in the supernatural to explain thinks that happened around him, and to him.

It amazes me that modern, educated people still need to cling to that.

I don't judge people for it. I was raised Protestant. I was also President of the Protestant Youth of the Chapel organization. However I don't ever remember believing in God. I just thought it was a phase people go through, like believing in the tooth fairy, or the Easter bunny, or Santa Claus. I grew out of all of them too as I realized how ridiculous they sounded.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Centuries ago primitive man needed to believe in the supernatural to explain thinks that happened around him, and to him.

It amazes me that modern, educated people still need to cling to that.

I don't judge people for it. I was raised Protestant. I was also President of the Protestant Youth of the Chapel organization. However I don't ever remember believing in God. I just thought it was a phase people go through, like believing in the tooth fairy, or the Easter bunny, or Santa Claus. I grew out of all of them too as I realized how ridiculous they sounded.

Proof I'm Fair & Balanced™ for RickN.

static1.fjcdn.com_comments_4649206__de241da5841a29384572a29ee99e4f0a.jpg

Okie4570

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I grew out of the Easter Bunny, tooth fairy, Santa phase too. When they would produce money under the pillow, presents under the tree, and chocolate filled eggs we believed though right? We had faith in them even though we'd never seen them, because they delivered us things.
God on the other hand is still producing, therefore I still have faith in Him. Some can see it, some can't.

Latest posts

Top Bottom