God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

120 Acres

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think what he is saying is:

www.quickmeme.com_img_55_556aaa6cc93790721e2d5c9b5ed70d2b7a449b9852c0e76b49b35a0fb828e0c5.jpg

...but I could be wrong.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is it possible to believe in God and not be weak-minded?

I don't know the answer to that question, but I know enough to understand that it's quite contradictory to what has been previously relayed. It almost seems the "rules" change constantly.

carleb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trouble with threads like this is generally anyone that responds already has their mind made up. I especially think it's arrogant beyond reason when the non-believers start questioning the intelligence of believers. If God is God, he certainly is not limited by the forces of nature, or physics and I doubt the most intelligent person in the world is gonna comprehend his abilities.

Edit: I doubt seriously that God would be limited to the physics that controls the speed of light!

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The trouble with threads like this is generally anyone that responds already has their mind made up. I especially think it's arrogant beyond reason when the non-believers start questioning the intelligence of believers. If God is God, he certainly is not limited by the forces of nature, or physics and I doubt the most intelligent person in the world is gonna comprehend his abilities.

Edit: I doubt seriously that God would be limited to the physics that controls the speed of light!

i think your first point is correct. I also agree that it's problematic when people begin to question the intelligence of either side. But i also think it's very arrogant to assume the other side's reasons for doubting the existence of a God and/or questioning their moral compass (which is often brought up).

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score

I think all most of the non-believer crowd is asking is for evidence of the claims the believers are making. If, it all comes down to faith then why Chrsitianity and not Islam or Hinduism? If it's all about faith, then why not just have faith in whatever deity you hope could be out there?

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

It's not arrogance, it's reason and logic. Believers tend to want to force feed information that again.... completely contradicts itself and then they insist us to accept their answers wholeheartedly after they just literally broke the rules they laid forth. If someone believes this, it seems they have no control of their emotions.

Latest posts

Top Bottom