God

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I must say that Quiet Company really helped me through a lot of this... The lead singer went through a crisis of faith and dedicated an entire album to it.

This is just one song of many that are lyrically amazing. Such a terrific album.

Last edited by a moderator:

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Billybob - I apologize for misunderstanding and asserting that you were rejecting the core beliefs of Christianity. I think it is great that you do not reject them.

Sorry again for my delay.
What I accept or reject or my remarks are not the point of the thread.
The point was the OP wanting to be informed and some trying to inform him. Of course then it changed to some trying to convince him that their way is the only right way while denying the problems with and misuse of their system based on the record of events which could call it into question. Interesting that the pattern is the same as when discussions of political ideology and Gov. come up, "My side is the right side and it's right even when it's wrong(which it never is) so believe it without question".

Latest posts

Top Bottom