Going to Arkansas State IDPA?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Buzzdraw

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The date coincides with Oil Capital's regular monthly IDPA match, which is unfortunate. Now if another Oil Capital member wants to match direct that scheduled activity for me, I could get to go.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The date coincides with Oil Capital's regular monthly IDPA match, which is unfortunate. Now if another Oil Capital member wants to match direct that scheduled activity for me, I could get to go.
Jack; that would be a terrific learning opportunity for some of you volunteers. I hope that you can get 1 or more to take this on. i am sure that you already have stages in mind so all they would need to do is set it up. Make your plans.

DC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to know who all is going from around here. We are planning on all going out to dinner at Gauchos. So far I have Curt N.,Chuck O.;Heath K.,Richard E.; and myself. I need to know pretty quickly please.

idleclamp

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to know who all is going from around here. We are planning on all going out to dinner at Gauchos. So far I have Curt N.,Chuck O.;Heath K.,Richard E.; and myself. I need to know pretty quickly please.

WOW Don, you're taking us all out to Gaucho's for dinner! What a guy! Very generous!:w000t:

Latest posts

Top Bottom