Good deal on a SA M1 Garand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Went to pick up a pistol at Sooner guns & Gold in Norman today and there was a SA Garand in good condition on their wall for $800. Could be a good deal if a closer look doesn't show and problems.

No connection to Sooner G&G, just throwing a decent deal to the herd.

coolhandluke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Judging from the one photo on their website it looks to be a nice rifle...a service or field grade with USGI wood (has CMP hang tag). If it was at the north or south store I'd stop by, check it out, and list some details for everyone. Unfortunately I don't plan on making a trip to Norman anytime soon.

UnSafe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't get it off the rack. I'm sure they'd answer any questions if you called. I have another gun coming in later this week. If it's still there, I'll shoot and post pics of rifle and tags.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If the Garand is in good shape, it's a buy, CMP is selling "luck of the draw" Service Grade for $730.00 and the next grade up is over $3,000 for a sniper model. I bought a Service Grade and two Specials in the past few years and have beloved gotten around to even shooting one Garand.

Latest posts

Top Bottom