Good Luck!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is that because you don't think it will work, will end badly, or just the friendly ransom is a better option?

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk
Would you want me shoot you with a sling shot for something your brother did? Would you understand why if I just randomly shot you with a sling shot? You will be that "mean" guy to the dogs, they won't learn to avoid the property from just randomly being shot by a slingshot. If the behavior turns aggressive after shooting them with a slingshot what are you going to do when walking in and out in the dark?

I was mostly kidding about the ransom. I would capture them and call animal control to pick them up. (This is because I believe you said you are hunting in city limits) Most municipalties have a fee or fine to pay to retrieve animals that are picked up. If it starts costing them enough maybe they will work on keeping them put up.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought a paint ball gun would be a good option. That would let the owner know they had been somewhere they should not have been and weren't wanted.
That was first thought too... But those are way more expensive than a wrist rocket and I don't know anyone that has one.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I always thought a paint ball gun would be a good option. That would let the owner know they had been somewhere they should not have been and weren't wanted.
I can see this ending up on the news. Some whiney animal lover will twist the story as someone targeted their pets for a cruel prank. Definitely don't want it smeared on the news as a hunter upset with barking dogs starting shooting them with a paintball gun.

shootermcgavin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can see this ending up on the news. Some whiney animal lover will twist the story as someone targeted their pets for a cruel prank. Definitely don't want it smeared on the news as a hunter upset with barking dogs starting shooting them with a paintball gun.

Fair points..... Maybe I'll just go back to the door knocking like I had initially thought

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

A slingshot with paint balls might be a good option. That would be small enough to pack with you and almost silent.

Latest posts

Top Bottom