Good place to buy couch/sectional?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Went to Mathis Brothers in Tulsa yesterday. Wow, buying a new vehicle is less pressure. I'm thinking we could just buying a small sawmill and build something. Anybody know a good place in NE OK / NW AR?

MilitantBEEMER

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We bought two new couches from Mathis 12 months ago. It was a no pressure deal and the experience was good for us. I have heard that inventory on furniture is weeks/months out due to shortages. Hope you find what you are looking for.

Gunbuffer

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We got no pressure at all from Mathis in OKC. In fact, if you want to drive here, we can give you the name of our sales girl. Very smart

Chief Sapulpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where they bust the sod in South Tulsa County.
Go to Ashley (really Mathis Bros.) and get some Chinese/Vietnamese crap.

Yeah and about 50% of what you get will have to returned after unpacking due to damage that occurred in Asia...their attitude is “f-it, let the Americans deal with it”.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We have purchased from Mathis before maybe it's just crazy now. Yes not much in stock and weeks/months if you want to order.

Edit-Thanks for the replies OSA

nic6

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
mathis bro never again . paid for extened warranty foot release cable broke. they would do nothing.
In the past we purchased a couch with the protection plan. The fabric stitching came apart, they couldn't repair it and gave full store credit for it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom