Good Precision Rifle Basic Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thanks!

What about the class at K and M Outfitters in Claremore?

http://www.kandmoutfitters.com/746056.html

Basic Tactical Long Range $ 450.00(2 Day Course) 2-5 people($ 350.00)

This course is designed for the new shooter as well as the old.
Course will cover: Safety, proper care, break-in, and setting your weapon and optics. Trigger control, breathing, sight alignment, obtaining mechanical zero, MILS to MOA conversion, ballistics and much much more.

mmchambers06

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update us. I am interested as well. Was just looking around and got excited about a few, but once I read their description "to teach the shooter the basic parts and safe handling..." I had to turn away.

AFWIW, DG is a Donna.

Prima? No.

But Donna? Ab-so-lutely.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am a prima donna Whitey. Give credit where credit is due.

I'll probably sign up for the badlands class some time in the next year or so. I don't think my friend above teaches the class and I know I'll do just fine in it despite being a temperamental putz!

I would like info on other classes around. The Rifles Only class looks awesome.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Yep that's Wes. He was banned but it looks like he's un-banned now.

Thanks!

What about the class at K and M Outfitters in Claremore?

http://www.kandmoutfitters.com/746056.html

Basic Tactical Long Range $ 450.00(2 Day Course) 2-5 people($ 350.00)

This course is designed for the new shooter as well as the old.
Course will cover: Safety, proper care, break-in, and setting your weapon and optics. Trigger control, breathing, sight alignment, obtaining mechanical zero, MILS to MOA conversion, ballistics and much much more.

I know Keith and a guy that shoots with him a lot. I haven't spoken to either of them in over two years though so I actually forgot about them but I wouldn't hesitate to pay to train with them. They are actually who got me started in LR shooting back in the day.

Off topic... so where does this Maddawg guy teach? I searched past posts to see if I could get a handle on why he responded like that and read the scope tard thread and he mentions he teaches LE. Maybe he could hold a class and give us an OSA discount....

Stephen Cue

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Update us. I am interested as well. Was just looking around and got excited about a few, but once I read their description "to teach the shooter the basic parts and safe handling..." I had to turn away.

AFWIW, DG is a Donna.

Prima? No.

But Donna? Ab-so-lutely.

I'll probably sign up for the badlands class some time in the next year or so. I don't think my friend above teaches the class and I know I'll do just fine in it despite being a temperamental putz!

[Broken External Image]

WhiteyMacD

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

If you need a seconda donna or terza donna, I would be happy to do the course at badlands with you. Plus, I think I could cause a distraction by being a bigger termperamental putz and probably a self infatuated schmuck.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/3451/primadonna.jpg

Picture saved!!!!!!!

If you need a seconda donna or terza donna, I would be happy to do the course at badlands with you. Plus, I think I could cause a distraction by being a bigger termperamental putz and probably a self infatuated schmuck.

I am going to attend as well to see if we can get his head to explode with the amount of putz that will show up!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom