Good Precision Rifle Basic Class

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What distances will the class be shot at? What equipment will be required? I'm probably insane for wanting to shoot this with my TRG-42 aren't I?

Looks like the shooting is to 300yards. List of equipment at link. Insane? Possibly but according to the link, you are not going to be able to shoot it anyway because of the 30cal and lower rule.

http://www.practicalshooting.net/Precision_Rifle.html

I guess I'd have to find someone to let me borrow a rifle.

http://www.practicalshooting.net/Precision_Rifle.html

Maybe you can get that 260 you were talking about buying for your wife!!!! :laugh6:

swat-t

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know we are having the Precision Rifle 410 class Sept 25-26. its the first class of the Precision Rifle Course. We broke it into three, two day classes with an option for LE to take the fourth, stalking. The cost for each two day class will be $175.00 and you will need 200 rounds of ammo. Call me if you have any questions 405-823-5300

rckitbuilder

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just to let everybody know we are having the Precision Rifle 410 class Sept 25-26. its the first class of the Precision Rifle Course. We broke it into three, two day classes with an option for LE to take the fourth, stalking. The cost for each two day class will be $175.00 and you will need 200 rounds of ammo. Call me if you have any questions 405-823-5300

I'm glad I found not only this website but this post, I've been interested in long range target shooting for over a year, went to an event at OKGC at 600 yards and really enjoyed it, but I think I could really benefit from a class like this. I may have to wait till the next time you have a class, due to other commitments and I don't have the Rifle yet, still looking and considering what to buy. I hope to meet you and come to one of your classes, I'm glad to know there is something out there like this.

Latest posts

Top Bottom