Got a new pistol last night

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren M Graves

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Very nice. Probably the most “universal” pistol platform you can buy with more adaptations available that perhaps any pistol in the world. Possibly the 1911 or BHP might rival, but you can find 9x19 most anywhere and there’s tons of mags/holsters/etc out there to handle your wants and needs.
Mine is a safari land omnivore. Mag pouches are 5.11 tactical.

rockchalk06

ʞlɒʜƆʞɔoЯ
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Awesome looking leather. :clap3:

Do you ever have a problem with the light coming on inadvertently when it's in the pouch? The MFP I carry has a hole in the bottom that allows clearance for the tailcap button.

I never have. The bottom is cupped and the leather is rigid. It keeps the light from bottoming out and the button from being hit.

Tanis143

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any good horizontal single mag pouches out there? I'm weird in that I hate having anything in my pockets for long periods (save my knife clipped to my left pocket). I bought a mag pouch but never could find a comfortable spot for it. Want to try a horizontal one. Suggestions?

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Loren M Graves

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Absolute junk. A piece of Tupperware. Tell you what: I'll take it off your hands for $50. Thanks ain't necessary; it's the kind of guy I am.

Seriously, I prefer wheelguns, but Glocks are fine pistols. Congratulations.
I still have and shoot my model 65. I love the 357 magnum cartridge.

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any good horizontal single mag pouches out there? I'm weird in that I hate having anything in my pockets for long periods (save my knife clipped to my left pocket). I bought a mag pouch but never could find a comfortable spot for it. Want to try a horizontal one. Suggestions?

@Tanis143; Check Black Arch Holsters for these. I bought one back when they were still SHTF Gear.

Latest posts

Top Bottom