Got KeyMod?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lurker66

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Crappy pic but here's 3 with the UTG free float super slim handgaurds.

i.imgur.com_zfT2DQe.jpg

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just installed my new Samson evolution 15" key mod rail. It was super easy to install and is very light. I love the look and the feel of it. Don't give me any crap on the color of my rifle either. Lol. image.jpg

NikatKimber

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator
Reaction score
Why in the name of God would anyone even consider paying more than $30 for a steel low profile gas block? With very few exceptions, they ARE all created equal.

Funny enough, the UTG Pro Slim Line hand guards are the hottest hand guards on the market right now.

Only reason I can think of would be for an adjustable one.

NVM that... Joe Bob's has an adjustable lo-pro gas block for $30
http://www.joeboboutfitters.com/JBO...ock_750_Black_p/jb-adjustablegasblock-750.htm

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my shipment of Victoria's secret lingerie in. So excited. Lol

My grand daughter would love that paint scheme. Hey it shoots like the black or any other color, that is what matters the most. You could also rattle can that dude!

Did you have that done somewhere locally? I just might do one for my grand daughter. What lower is it?

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
My grand daughter would love that paint scheme. Hey it shoots like the black or any other color, that is what matters the most. You could also rattle can that dude!

Did you have that done somewhere locally? I just might do one for my grand daughter. What lower is it?
. It's actually a diamondback with the muddy girl camo paint job. I have just replaced all the factory parts except for the upper and lower. Well not all the parts. Still have the barrel and bcg. I am gonna have it cerokoted before too long. I don't mind the color but I want it all the same. Thinking either od or fde.

Pharr Shot

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. It's actually a diamondback with the muddy girl camo paint job. I have just replaced all the factory parts except for the upper and lower. Well not all the parts. Still have the barrel and bcg. I am gonna have it cerokoted before too long. I don't mind the color but I want it all the same. Thinking either od or fde.

I'd go with FDE personally, that's probably gonna' be the color of my next build, IN FDE not your Muddy Girl Squirrel Earl Hurl Bloobla' Dooda color! LOL!!

promiseofwar

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Why not spray the paint? Then cerakote it later if you must...

Latest posts

Top Bottom