Got my E-lander mags today

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Update, 10 weeks since ordering and being billed and still no shipment.

Back then, when I placed my second order there was a warning on the site big as day stating it could be months before you see your shipment due to volume.

Last I checked you can cancel your order anytime. Again.... all you have to do is hit them up over on arfcom.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Back then, when I placed my second order there was a warning on the site big as day stating it could be months before you see your shipment due to volume.

Last I checked you can cancel your order anytime. Again.... all you have to do is hit them up over on arfcom.

That is incorrect. When I ordered website stated 4 to 6 weeks. Update on website stating a 2-3 month wait was done several days after my order and that isn't even the point. The point is my order 12xxx hasn't been shipped and people have received their orders in the 15xxx range, which is why I was going to cancel my order. I'm not going to join a forum that I don't even like (arfcom) to communicate with a company charged me months ago for an order that still hasn't shipped and put said order in a status that can't be cancelled. I instead sent them an email stating that I needed a shipping confirmation by business close tomorrow or I'd be disputing charges with cc company.

The fact is that I am not able to cancel my order, so you don't know what you're talking about.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know exactly what I'm talking about, I've placed two orders with them, received them and turned several people to the site. My second order wasn't far behind yours and it didn't say 4-6weeks on the site. Everyone I know of that was under the range I stated for my last order has gotten them.

I also told you how to contact them, so you ARE in fact.......able to cancel your order, you just don't want to pursue it for whatever reason. Personally, I act when I feel wronged, instead of whining, but YMMV.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know exactly what I'm talking about, I've placed two orders with them, received them and turned several people to the site. My second order wasn't far behind yours and it didn't say 4-6weeks on the site. Everyone I know of that was under the range I stated for my last order has gotten them.

I also told you how to contact them, so you ARE in fact.......able to cancel your order, you just don't want to pursue it for whatever reason. Personally, I act when I feel wronged, instead of whining, but YMMV.

The reason my order hasn't shipped is because of the shortage of white followers, which were included in my order. I was given the option of changing color of followers or waiting for more white ones to come in but order could not be cancelled because it had already been processed.

I opted to change the color of the followers that I ordered, which isn't a big deal to me, but still isn't what I ordered and paid for in January.

The fact that my order was delayed because there was a recent shortage of an item that I ordered in January proves my point that they didn't have enough stock to fulfill my order at the time it was placed. I'm not saying they are dishonest but their advertising practices are definately misleading. I stand by my statement that if you don't have enough stock to fulfill the orders that you are taking and depending on future shipments to fulfill said orders then the item is not "in stock" as advertised.

Stating my experience with this company isn't whining, its a public service to other board members so they might know what to expect when dealing with them.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
its a public service to other board members so they might know what to expect when dealing with them.

Noted. Someone will realize that if they order mags PLUS other parts their order may be delayed. As stated earlier, reading the tracking thread on arfcom, this has been stated several times that if you have ordered parts in addition to your mags, they will wait for the parts to complete the order. Those bastards!! :D

I think most realize the obvious here that they are swamped, like just about EVERY gun part vendor out there. Heck, it just took 3 weeks for Wolff to ship me springs.... and the website said they were in stock.

30BulletHoles

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Got my mags and spare followers in yesterday. Mags are very nice and I'm sure will function well. Mags dated 3/2012. Nicest metal mags I've ever seen

Latest posts

Top Bottom