Gov. Cuomo

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watching Cuomo's presser right now. Essentially it's "They DIED! But all this noise you're hearing is ALL LIES! The only mistake we made was not combatting the lies more aggressively!" :rolleyes2

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The skeletons have revolted and the closet door has been blown from it's hinges.

His goose is cooked.

If this wasn't such a tragic situation it would be amusing to watch. As it is, it will be very satisfying to watch him be taken down, and maybe do jail time. Maybe he can share a cell with Bill Cosby.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think that might the NYC crowd. Upstaters in farm country are regular people. But downstate is where the population, corruption, & money is.

Most of the jerks dethroned by the #metoo'ers were leftist or progressive. There were a few right leaners that got taken down, but the vast majority of them were left swimming sharks.

I'm setting the odds of him escaping with his office at 70/30 against. I'll go 80/20 against jail time. 30% chance he stays gov, 20% chance he goes to jail.

I don't think they're gonna lock this blood soaked excuse for a governor up, but he's not gonna be governor very much longer. It won't be the deaths that get him though, it's gonna be the #metoo folks.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
tenor.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom