GP100 Group Buy - 10 Years Ago

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not sure exactly when this took place, but am pretty sure it was over 10 years ago.
Anybody still have theirs? I still have mine as my “night stand” gun. It actually got stolen a couple years back when a crew of guys were doing some cabinet work for me. I realized it that night and called the owner and he got my gun back for me (minus the ammo that was in it).
Here’s a pic of it. Great gun! Wish we could have group buys like that again!
B48527CD-D909-4EF8-B303-F536DEF2A72B.jpeg

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had one (purchased before the group buy) that I really liked. Lost it when wake boarding at Tenkiller. Strange I know.

16colt that is pretty wild. I wonder if the boss canned his azz or just kept him off the jobsite at your house.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I regretted not being on that one too. I was in on the s&w one a little before. Those revolvers were crap so I didn’t sign up for the gp100. Wish I’d bought two.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I remember that group buy. But I’m really not a revolver guy, so I passed. About the only revolvers that agree with me are the S&W Night Guard Series - those point the most naturally in my hand.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I really like my 4" stainless .357 GP-100 and I'd be game now to get in on a group buy for a GP-100 stainless 6" .357 or a 5.5" stainless .22LR.

1707 .357.jpg
1757 .22.jpg

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had one (purchased before the group buy) that I really liked. Lost it when wake boarding at Tenkiller. Strange I know.

16colt that is pretty wild. I wonder if the boss canned his azz or just kept him off the jobsite at your house.

Yeah, I learned to never let contractors work in your house while you are not there. I was pretty disappointed. The guy that came out to give me the quote (owner) never showed up at my house again after providing the quote. I thought he would be there with his “guys”. He did say that his “guys” had been with him for 10 years and they could be trusted. It wasn’t until after the revolver came up missing that he acknowledged that there was one new guy that had just started. He did fire they guy (at least I was told), but it still wasn’t cool knowing that someone had been snooping through my house. I even found gun boxes up in my attic that had been left opened after he the thief had looked through them.

Latest posts

Top Bottom