Grandmas range in Ardmore.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beastep

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just saw that they have now closed their doors. I guess it wasnt going well enough to survive the justified shooting they had. I've never been there but it still makes me sad. No telling how much money they have sunk into the place and they couldnt make it.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy person came to the range after threatening someone with a gun in Ardmore. Came to the range looking for someone he planned to kill. Range officer got the guy outside without drawing his gun and to make sure the other employees and shooters were safe. In the parking lot the guy was screaming that he was going to kill everyone in the building and the RO. The nut went for his gun and was shot dead center several times by the RO.
Like I was afraid of, people were really starting to use the range but it scared everyone off because both local TV stations and the Dallas TV only reported man killed at local Gun Range in Ardmore. Never did the follow up about how it was justified and probably saved lives.
Membership dropped to zero except me that shot every time I was even close to the area.
Won't be another one, at least not in that community.
It was news that someone was killed at a gun range by an employee. Not news that it was a good shoot.

steelfingers

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Crazy person came to the range after threatening someone with a gun in Ardmore. Came to the range looking for someone he planned to kill. Range officer got the guy outside without drawing his gun and to make sure the other employees and shooters were safe. In the parking lot the guy was screaming that he was going to kill everyone in the building and the RO. The nut went for his gun and was shot dead center several times by the RO.
Like I was afraid of, people were really starting to use the range but it scared everyone off because both local TV stations and the Dallas TV only reported man killed at local Gun Range in Ardmore. Never did the follow up about how it was justified and probably saved lives.
Membership dropped to zero except me that shot every time I was even close to the area.
Won't be another one, at least not in that community.
It was news that someone was killed at a gun range by an employee. Not news that it was a good shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom