• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Gravely Tractor '69 C8 7.6 walk/ ride behind w/ Brush hog & Tiller

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
For sale Gravely Tractor Super Convertable walk behind converted to ride behind with sulky hitch and or seat, attachments included is 30" disk brush hog attached now & Cultivator. Also has extra wheels added to total four wheels w/ 4 lugs ea. We had it running for several years but son took carb off to clean water out (they put 10% ethanol gas in it without adding my additives to prevent absorption) and then moved out but its been cared decent for by us however previous owners neglected it. Has hood but not mounted right now. Engine is very strong, no smoke, all speeds & reverse work. Brush hog is a monster & w/ .375" blade with recent sharpening. We will be getting her running soon and post pics and You tube demo vid link. Extreemly well built machine. Trade value $475.

Its under ulilized as we dont need it with our tiny lot and have other tractor with tiller and a walk behind tiller also, and couple riders and a Dixon ZTR.

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Son is replacing a leaky fuel line trimmed off too short and will take picks after powerwash and fresh Van Sickle industrial grade paint & hood remount.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Well we finally got correct thickness cork for fuel bowl gasket and fix it. But the spark plug wire had a break in it so ordered new one. Son will install soon. Got hood 90% refinished /repainted. He is backedup with few other big jobs so only works this Gravely ocassionally between bigger stuff.

Sent by a right hand on a mobile with Tapatalk

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Yes. But they only got partial repaint done and disk weld cleanup about 40% done. 2 of my oldest boys are in Vo Tech school full time now and the third has started his own business. The oldest one who was working in it is also working as a maintenance mechanic for a landscape company who had hired him only about a week last fall but went full time over winter then dropped to part time after school but full time when off school and is also doing a top end overhaul on his '92 Prizm as the head gasket started leaking oil suddenly. Gravely went to back burner as he needs his car finished. Our middle son is working on 2 other of our cars exaust welding a '96 Metro 1.3L DOJ inner cv shaft boot and rear brakes on my old '94 Metro 1.0L and youngest just did a '06 Prius High Voltage Traction Battery Pack module replacement on my car but he is super busy doing spring yard cleanup and handyman and tree service stuff.

Sent via my LG V20 on Tapatalk

Last edited:

AMT7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
My wife has been extreemely bad off from recent back surgery and extreemley low iron and thyroid complications so we are just up to our eyeballs in tough stuff. But I will ask all 3 sons to see if they can drop some other stuff to get pics.

Sent via my LG V20 on Tapatalk

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom