Great service from a BATFE employee

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AresV

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I want to commend Suzanne Santamaria for helping me out in swiftly processing my 5320.20 forms this week. She is the examiner for these forms.

Getting ready for my move to a new state I totally forgot to take care of this aspect of owning NFA toys and realized it early last week. Got my forms filled out and sent in overnight, but as of this Monday, they still hadn't been entered into the system.

I got in touch with Mrs. Santamaria, faxed her a copy, and she began working on them. She went and found the originals in data entry and got them through the approval process post-haste!

Just wanted to post this because everyone always thinks everything there runs incredibly slowly (I know it seems like it does sometimes).

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
She was the examiner on my 60. I picked it up from Bryon today, the paperwork went out on April 2nd. Couldn't believe my luck. Hope the rest of you guys get yours as quick.

Stew

patrickcudd

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
She was the examiner on my 60. I picked it up from Bryon today, the paperwork went out on April 2nd. Couldn't believe my luck. Hope the rest of you guys get yours as quick.

Stew

Ah....that was you! I picked up my AAC 762SD from him today. Your day was definitely better than mine!:naughty::D

ETA: My paperwork went out March 3rd.

stewball

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah....that was you! I picked up my AAC 762SD from him today. Your day was definitely better than mine!:naughty::D

ETA: My paperwork went out March 3rd.

I'm planning on bringing it to the Silencer Shoot next month, you'll have to fire some rounds through it if you're there. Bryon really is a cool guy, I hope to do a lot more business with him. The wife asked me when I brought it home, what was going to be my next purchase. I could hardly believe my ears.

Any day you pick up class 3 stuff, is a good day!

Wall

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Suzanne has been the examiner for all of my stamps.
She's awesome, very fast turn around time.
I hope she never leaves her job, hard to replace her with someone as good.

Latest posts

Top Bottom