Greetings from Central OKlahoma

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1stsgt.Sniper

New to the site!
Reaction score
My friend and I are avid shooters and go as often as time and work permit us to. I wanted to join the site and see others who may or may not have the same shooting styles as myself and maybe get some ideas on way to convert my old fashioned Mosin Nagant to something more eye appealing and more modern looking.
\
So thanks for having the site up and thanks for making it available to us who do still believe in our guns.

1stSgt.Sniper

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
hello sniper,welcome aboard! your mosin is an example of a war relic.buy one to bubba and one to keep original.as ugly as they are,preserve one please

1stsgt.Sniper

New to the site!
Reaction score
Thank you for the warm welcomes. I do have all the original pieces including the bayonet with all the matching serial numbers for the one I do have. I will be getting a second one eventually. From what I have shot of this gun I love the feel of it and the distance it reaches as I am a distance shooter myself. I have ordered a muzzle break for it which is lovely as it reduces not only the recoil but doesnt make a loss of distance or velocity which some do to some guns. Cant wait for the break to come in so I can try it out and see how much of a difference it makes.

Latest posts

Top Bottom