Greyhound movie

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, can we say “Hollywoodized”?? A lot of action that screams for suspension of disbelief.

And NO U-boats sported conning tower art like those billboards. The biggest I’ve seen was the swordfish on U-96, and that was diminutive compared to those bus-sized abortions.

SMH.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wow, can we say “Hollywoodized”?? A lot of action that screams for suspension of disbelief.

And NO U-boats sported conning tower art like those billboards. The biggest I’ve seen was the swordfish on U-96, and that was diminutive compared to those bus-sized abortions.

SMH.

All that is very true but it looks like one of those brainless action movies that might be good. Hanks has a good record with them.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I know they most likely couldn't make a movie like this without it but all the CG just ruins it for me.

You would think after all this time and technology that it wouldn't be so obvious but it jumps out at me and I lose interest quickly.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ford vs. Ferarri was like that. There were some clunkers in that movie, like Leo Beebe being made to be a villain (which he certainly wasn't), or the scene with HFII blubbering (which was completely out of character for him), and it featured Matt "That Prick" Damon (inexcusable), but that didn't stop it from being an excellent flick.

Sometimes you just have to suspend that disbelief and enjoy the ride.

Latest posts

Top Bottom