grip enhancer

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I found some stuff that I think is as good or better than what I saw the other day. It is the stuff baseball players put on their bats. It isn't pine tar(that stuff stinks). This stuff comes in a cardboard tube and is kind of like bullet lube if you know what I mean. It was hard like wax. I melted it down and added some RCBS case lube, I didn't have anything else to soften it up with. It is the consistenancy of cold axle grease now, only smells better.
You put a little in the palm of your hand and on your fingers, rub it in a little. Makes your grip to your pistol like it grew there. It comes off eventully.
I have callouses where the 24 lpi checkering on the front strap of my pistol rubs on my fingers. The points are still pretty sharp, it just doesn't "dig in" like it used to. There is a small pistol match at Canadian ranges this weekend, I'll get to try it out then.

grwd

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
uh ohh;

I will give major props to the smell of coppertone.
That reminds me of the beach, and of bikinis, and of the sweet smell of coconut mingling with fresh boobie sweat.

can I say that here???

crazyfish

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
uh ohh;

I will give major props to the smell of coppertone.
That reminds me of the beach, and of bikinis, and of the sweet smell of coconut mingling with fresh boobie sweat.

can I say that here???

You can say that as long as you are talking about the female variety and not man boobs...

Latest posts

Top Bottom