Group Buy AR Billet Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
so I had a new customer come in with a finish problem, He desperately needed some stainless aircraft display pins blued because it was keeping an airplane grounded. Well as soon as I finished them and found out that I am now their hero for getting them out of a pinch. We got to talking and I find out that his company builds parts for a bunch of gun manufacturers. They also build a few thousand parts for the military every month, He invited me to visit his shop and so today I toured his company and he shows off the newest design in billet lowers.

The finished lowers are as you can see are machined out of a solid billet. You will not get one with machine marks, they will be blasted smooth with walnut shells and then anodized black, the lettering will be color filled. Unfortunately when we were there they did not have a finished example to show me.

I took some pictures of it and asked him about availability to the civilian market.
I was informed that they would build some for me but will be built per order because it takes machine time away from government contracts due to differences in serial numbers.

IMAG0318.jpg

IMAG0320.jpg

I decided that I wanted these lowers so I put in my purchase order for 100 of these billet lowers today (minimum order) and those of you who want one can buy one through this Group buy for $245 out our door. (If I have to ship it to yourFFL it will cost you actual shipping plus whatever you’re local FFL wants for transfer) I can deliver to an OKC FFL but not deliver to individuals other than in my store. Once they are delivered there will be no discount they will be built and sold out of my store.

Orders will have to be paid for in advance because I don’t want to shell out $24K out of my own pocket when I go pick them up. All money will be held until the billets are picked up so if the buy does not happen then you will get a full refund but I have yet to have a group buy go south.
Add your name and number wanted to the list and send me your check or money order (no creditcards please due to service charges)

Franson Firearms
6813 E. 15[SUP]th
[/SUP]
Tulsa, Ok 74114

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
Frank, can you accept PayPal gift payments? I can send one now, or maybe drop by the shop on Tuesday or Wednesday. Is that a scorpion logo??? That ROCKS! Is there a brand name on the lower???

I am in, for one, maybe for two!

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No paypal of any kind, we have 45 days before delivery so you have plenty of time to send me a check.

Yes that is a Scorpion logo. and they all say Safe, Semi and Full.

Latest posts

Top Bottom