Group Buy AR Billet Lowers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

neginfluence04

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
can you give me a little more info on the LOWERS I.E what type of billet, a little background on the company producing them, etc? I'm passing the info on to others but really don't know much about the company or the material being used.

Moore Guns

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thank you everyone for your offers, I appreciate all the help I can get.

called to ask if I can come pick up part of them now and was told that they are still at the Platting company that is doing the annodizing because they were further backed up than they thought.
Will be able to pick them up in 15 (now 14) days, they promise.

Are they available yet?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I called today and asked about when we could receive the billet lowers, they once again said it would be a few more weeks.

OK guys I am getting tired of this irresponsibility and cannot even get a few finished lowers from them.

How disappointed would you all be if I cancel this whole order and refund your money??

I don't think I am getting a truthful story from them about why we cannot get the lowers and so I told them today that if I lost 10% of the orders already taken that I would have to cancel the whole order.

Please post here and not fill my PM box again, it is easier to check here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom