"Group buy" for S&W m-64s from J&G Sales?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

S&W 10

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned this to my dealer and he's willing to handle the transfers when all of the details are worked out. PM him (xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx) here if you're interested.
I see him daily, plus he's a forum member so he can stay current on the status of this group buy.

Farmer17...Do you still frequent the S&W forum? I used to see your name every once in a while; I've been a member there for a while, but just recently rediscovered it and started posting.

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I mentioned this to my dealer and he's willing to handle the transfers when all of the details are worked out. PM him (xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx) here if you're interested.
I see him daily, plus he's a forum member so he can stay current on the status of this group buy.

Farmer17...Do you still frequent the S&W forum? I used to see your name every once in a while; I've been a member there for a while, but just recently rediscovered it and started posting.

Yes, I still visit the S&W forum, and hope those guys don't buy up all the guns before we do. Does anyone who did the previous "group buy" know if J&Gsales will take individual cashiers checks from all of us, or do they require just one from the FFL dealer?

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
What do you expect for $200?? Scotchbrite and some polish, clean it up under the sideplate, new grips and its a helluva nice gun for the price.

To be in the condition described. Scotchbrite and polish wouldn't fix my gun. I'd been fine with the gun in the condition i received it, if it was described as such to begin with.

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind getting in on this for 1, do we have a Tulsa FFL willing to handle this? Otherwise I wind up making 2 trips to the city, one to fill out a 4473 and another to pick it up.

I'm in for 2'possibly more if we can get a Tulsa ffl involved.maybe two more on top of that.

I do em if you need me to. Same deal as last time $10 per form. Just keep me in the loop if you want me to do it.

99TROUBLE

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I do em if you need me to. Same deal as last time $10 per form. Just keep me in the loop if you want me to do it.

Sounds like a deal to me, theres probably enough interest to make two seprate group purchases, one out of OKC & one out of Tulsa to simplify the whole FFL situation. just let us know when & where.:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom