"Group buy" for S&W m-64s from J&G Sales?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pipefitter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll take 2 in Tulsa and will send postal service money orders to whomever is willing to handle the deal,I believe we have a Tulsa ffl who has stepped up to the plate.so if your in Tulsa and in on the deal let's get it posted!as soon as we get 5 or better let's
Do it!

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If tyromeo55 will handle the Tulsa deal I say we send him the cash pronto and let him order them out and recieve them .

I don't mind handling the money but if I do I have to charge sales tax so..... You might want to let someone else handle the money

xSMOKExLESSxCRACKx

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Originally Posted by tyromeo55 View Post
I do em if you need me to. Same deal as last time $10 per form. Just keep me in the loop if you want me to do it.

Sounds like a deal to me, theres probably enough interest to make two seprate group purchases, one out of OKC & one out of Tulsa to simplify the whole FFL situation. just let us know when & where.

$10 per form works for me. Do we want to designate a "buyer" to handle the money for each group?

farmer17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Will J&G not take individual cashiers checks from all of us to add up to the total of five or more guns? That way an FFL would not have to charge sales tax.

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Will J&G not take individual cashiers checks from all of us to add up to the total of five or more guns? That way an FFL would not have to charge sales tax.

The FFL does not have to pay tax for doing a transfer.YOU buy the gun,YOU fax a copy of the FFL to J&G, and J&G sends it your FFL and he transfers the paid for gun to you.OPS does it every day and charges $10 for OSA members.BTW,J&G has OPS on file,I think, so call and if so you don't have to fax to them. Steve

tyromeo55

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

You know..... That is not that bad of an idea. If everyone got me a check in the exact amount that was already made out to J&G then I don't think I would have to charge tax. The only flaw in this is what if someone wanted to bay with their card?

The FFL does not have to pay tax for doing a transfer.YOU buy the gun,The dealer faxes a copy of the FFL to J&G, and J&G sends it your FFL and he transfers the paid for gun to you.OPS does it every day and charges $10 for OSA members.BTW,J&G has OPS on file,I think, so call and if so you don't have to fax to them. Steve

Fixed it for ya!

I'm thinking that the guys are wanting to combine orders to save on shipping and possibly get a better price on the guns. They asked if I would collect the money and do the transfer. My reply was that If I collect the money I would have to charge sales tax. This is no different then them going to any store and asking them to order you something

I have also heard good things about OPS. If you guys want to use them there will be NO hard feelings on my part. I just thought I'd help

redmax51

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
You know..... That is not that bad of an idea. If everyone got me a check in the exact amount that was already made out to J&G then I don't think I would have to charge tax. The only flaw in this is what if someone wanted to bay with their card?

Fixed it for ya!

I'm thinking that the guys are wanting to combine orders to save on shipping and possibly get a better price on the guns. They asked if I would collect the money and do the transfer. My reply was that If I collect the money I would have to charge sales tax. This is no different then them going to any store and asking them to order you something

I have also heard good things about OPS. If you guys want to use them there will be NO hard feelings on my part. I just thought I'd help

When I worked at OPS we used to give people copies of our FFl to fax anytime they asked for one,and OPS is one of our oldest sponsors.Talk to Eric there,he can help. Steve

Latest posts

Top Bottom