Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Excellent!

I'll be out of town from the 18th-25th and I'll be driving through Tulsa both days. I'll be heading to Chicago so I'd prefer not to pick this up on my way out there (but will if it's the only time that works for both of us), but I'm driving straight from Chicago on the 25th and might not be back in Oklahoma until late.

Was there a gunshow in OKC scheduled for this weekend that you were attending? If so, what would you like for lunch?

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been calling those in Tulsa and surrounding towns to let them know they are here (those I have a phone number for)
For OKC I will bring a car load this weekend and start calling. If you know you can meet me saturday then PM me with your phone number and you will get them first.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine! And had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Honeybee (Peanut?) and dmac1647. Have to gloat, I got the first rifle! Took a while to get the cosmoline off, but it's a beaut. Everything is clean and functional. Can't wait to get it to the range. And you gotta love that the elevation adjustment on the sights goes to 2,000 meters.