Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oneof79

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Got mine! And had the pleasure of meeting Mrs. Honeybee (Peanut?) and dmac1647. Have to gloat, I got the first rifle! Took a while to get the cosmoline off, but it's a beaut. Everything is clean and functional. Can't wait to get it to the range. And you gotta love that the elevation adjustment on the sights goes to 2,000 meters.

Post up a pic of your first 2000 meter target after you shoot it.

BrandonM

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I picked up 3. 2 of which were in extremely good condition. Very strong rifling very little darkening in the bore. One had virtually all of the parkerizing left on the barrel and action. These are some of the best I have seen. Will make great shooters.

Honeybee

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK These have to go before my floors buckle, I will be taking a load to OKC saturday so you can't come by to pick any up, my son will be here to guard them but the only paperwork he does is punch holes in targets.

Here is what they look like. Will let others post photos of their individual guns.

alh5.googleusercontent.com__GLOY5ztTFlU_Th4N6k_MZNI_AAAAAAAAELw_o3yFwQ4OZnA_s640_GEDC0062.JPG

n8thegr8

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, would any of the OKC buyers happen to be FFLs? If so, seeing as I'm going to be out of town this weekend, would it be possible for someone to pick mine up and transfer it to me when I get back next week? I'd be willing to pay a transfer fee for saving me the time and gas of making the trip to Tulsa. If not, I guess I'll take that as my punishment for taking off to Cancun :sunbath: lol