Group buy Mosin Nagant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mechanicalmehem

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got home with mine, I haven't even taken them out of the box after looking at them there to see if they were hexes..eh I'm good with them being shooters and not collectibles. It was great meeting Honeybee and Danny Tanner, BB, GC, OKBowhunter, and Elwoodtrix. I'm all for a meet up, I missed the last one that was going to be at t-bird and got changed- just couldn't make it from shawnee out there that quick. Have fun shooting and enjoy what you got!
--Mech

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just got home with mine, I haven't even taken them out of the box after looking at them there to see if they were hexes..eh I'm good with them being shooters and not collectibles. It was great meeting Honeybee and Danny Tanner, BB, GC, OKBowhunter, and Elwoodtrix. I'm all for a meet up, I missed the last one that was going to be at t-bird and got changed- just couldn't make it from shawnee out there that quick. Have fun shooting and enjoy what you got!
--Mech

Oh man ... I musta just missed Danny Tanner ... Bummer ... Although I'd hate to have taken one to the hip if I had parked in the wrong place ... LOL ;)

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I figured there would have been 20 vehicles out in front when I turned the corner...

Thanks again Honeybee and thanks to the Mrs.

Nice to have met you Badgebunny!

with this weather, it should be pretty easy to get these cleaned up.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ah man, I just figured the couple of dudes that were there hanging around were some of the lesser known names on those buy lists, didn't know they were anybody I'd recognize or would recognize me.

BB, had you brought cookies you could have parked on my foot and still walked away with your hip intact.

Danny Tanner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 100 metal pieces on my kitchen table and 2 wooden chunks in my backyard. The wood has been outside for about 20 minutes and I've already had to wipe it down once, but I've been doing it with a dry rag. Should I continue to mop it up with a dry rag until it's completely bled out and then properly clean it or should I be wiping it down with a Simple Green solution every time?

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have 100 metal pieces on my kitchen table and 2 wooden chunks in my backyard. The wood has been outside for about 20 minutes and I've already had to wipe it down once, but I've been doing it with a dry rag. Should I continue to mop it up with a dry rag until it's completely bled out and then properly clean it or should I be wiping it down with a Simple Green solution every time?

Ours is in the garage ...

We are using Murphy's Oil Soap since it's made specifically to clean wood. He's using it every time he wipes the stock down.