Guardians of the Glades

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this show? It’s on Directv channel 278. It’s a show about people going through the Florida Everglades hunting pythons. They are pulling 6-12 foot pythons out of hiding places and heavy brush and grass.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Has anyone else seen this show? It’s on Directv channel 278. It’s a show about people going through the Florida Everglades hunting pythons. They are pulling 6-12 foot pythons out of hiding places and heavy brush and grass.

Watched it last year . . . have this season on the DVR.

Some of those guys are KaRAAAaaazzeeee . . .

Fyrtwuck

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the show I’m watching right now, they said if they caught three snakes they could collect about $1200.00.

Several have already been bit. Do they HAVE to bring them in alive? I’d just cut the head off or shoot it in the head.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
On the show I’m watching right now, they said if they caught three snakes they could collect about $1200.00.

Several have already been bit. Do they HAVE to bring them in alive? I’d just cut the head off or shoot it in the head.

I don't remember if they need to be brought in alive or not. They make extra money off of the skins and meat though I believe.

Latest posts

Top Bottom