Gun bust?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Koolhandlinc

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeh, I can't believe his approval rating is above 60%. Amazing.....or should I say appalling!

When we have people who blindly follow they will keep approving no matter what. They 'the touchy feely crowd' are his strongest supporters. Seems his plan for the mortgage bust isn't working really well now. According to Dick Morris this was basically a failure. The results or the unemployeement rise hasn't fully hit yet. Now he is going after health care without funding plans.

Seems he kinda gave up on the gun issue when all the dems wrote the letter telling him to drop it and they signed the papers and sent it about. After that all the gun sells were basically panic buying.

If the big "O" gets the gun banning agenda completed he will need to pull an end around. He does have a team assembled.

DanB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
When I can assemble my next AR completely out of new parts for just over $700 again, the gun bust will be over.

Then the ammo bust can be discussed.

JPB

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yeh, I can't believe his approval rating is above 60%. Amazing.....or should I say appalling!

The way I see it is that his approval rating may be 60%, but that still leaves 40% that don't approve, which is close to half. Obviously, we have a country divided, but it looks like his approval ratings will continue to decrease as he makes more decisions that people disagree with. I think some people that voted for him are starting to realize he's not the end all be all answer to their issues.

Latest posts

Top Bottom